Canada consists of various different top-ranked and prestigious colleges. The majority of healthcare services and emergency medical services in Canada are covered by the public healthcare system.
Deserving and most of the other students get a scholarship for needy students. While studying the Dental Diploma Course in Canada, international students can do part-time jobs. Many students can get placement after the completion of their course. Students study Dental Diploma Courses in Canada in a short-term advanced degree program that gets completed within 1-2 years.
- Why Study Dental Courses in Canada?
- Top Dental Diploma Courses in Canada for International Students
- Admission Requirements to Study for Diploma in Dental Science
- Eligibility Criteria to Study Dental Diploma Courses in Canada
- Language Proficiency to study Dental Diploma Courses in Canada
- Documents Required to study Dental Diploma Courses in Canada
- Total Cost to Study Dental Diploma Courses in Canada for International Students
- Scholarships for Dental Diploma Courses in Canada from Nepal
- Career Opportunities: Jobs after Dental Courses in Canada
- Conclusion: Study Dental Diploma Courses in Canada
- FAQs: Study Dental Diploma Courses in Canada
Why Study Dental Courses in Canada?
International students can find numerously affordable, qualitative and best colleges in Canada for their courses in dental. In Canada, there are a variety of famous colleges and top universities for dental diploma courses.
The colleges in Canada have a friendly and safe environment. There are several job placements for deserving international students once they have graduated.
- Affordable and available scholarships: Canada has one of the most affordable colleges available in other countries. It also provides scholarships to deserving students. There are colleges according to the range of fees. You can choose colleges as preferred fee structures.
- Globally recognized college: Canadian colleges are recognized all over the world. The qualifications got from a Canadian college can be used in any other country for a job. It has one of the best education systems in the world.
- Highest paying profession in Canada: Dental profession is the highest-paying profession in Canada as well as most other countries. After graduation, international students can get their pay according to their deserving skills and practices.
- Top ranked universities: Most of the universities in Canada are top ranked universities that have an excellent education system. It gives the access to best future. Canada offers several educational institutions with good ratings and quality education.
- Research opportunities: Several research opportunities are available for the international students. There are several internship opportunities waiting for students practice their theoretical knowledge in the field.
- Placement: Placement opportunities are available for deserving students by the universities. Students can get job offers as soon as they are graduated with the best amount of salary.
Top Dental Diploma Courses in Canada for International Students
Canada has various prestigious colleges that offer dental diploma courses for international students. Students can choose their college according to the fee structure, duration, available scholarships, and other facilities.
Students prefer to study at colleges that are affordable and where scholarships are available. Canada has the best range of colleges available for international students.
The top colleges and universities in Canada to Study Top Dental Diploma Courses for international students are:
|Universities|Colleges||Programs of Study||Time Duration||Tuition Fees (First Year)|
|George Brown College||Advance Diploma in Dental Hygiene||2 years||CAD 12,000 to 15,000|
|Dalhousie University||Diploma in Dental Hygiene (DDH)||2 year||CAD 23,000 to 26,000|
|Georgian College||Diploma in Denturism||3 years||CAD 12,000 to 15,000|
|Durham College||Advance Diploma in Dental Reception and Administration||1 year||CAD 12,000 to 15,000|
|Canadore College||Advance Diploma in Dental Hygiene||3 years||CAD 25,000 to 29,000|
|Cambrian College||Dental Hygiene (DHYG)||3 years||CAD 20,000 to 24,000|
Admission Requirements to Study for Diploma in Dental Science
There are certain admission requirements to study for a diploma in dental science for international students. Without the fulfilment of certain criteria, international students cannot get admission to Canadian colleges.
Eligibility Criteria to Study Dental Diploma Courses in Canada
There are many eligibility criteria international students must meet to study Dental Diploma Courses in Canada.
Eligibility criteria to study Dental Diploma Courses from Nepal are:
- Students must have valid documents.
- Police verification report with clear background.
- Should meet all the criteria to study dental diploma.
- Must have passed plus two (high school)
- Must take a Language proficiency class
- IELTS score must be a minimum of each band 5 whereas the TOFEL score must be a minimum of 60.
Language Proficiency to study Dental Diploma Courses in Canada
English: International students must appear in the language test and get the required marks for language proficiency.
- Students must have passed the language proficiency test IELTS with a minimum of 5.5 in each band scale.
- TOFEL with a minimum of 60 and 18 per section.
French: The majority of Canadians speak French as their first language. It will be good if you have knowledge of the French language as well. Despite the fact that Canadians can communicate in both English and French,
Documents Required to study Dental Diploma Courses in Canada
There are various data and documents required to study Dental Diploma Course in Canada.
Some of the Documents Required to study Dental Diploma Courses in Canada are:
- A valid passport
- Academic Transcript
- Proof of Funds
- Language Proficiency Score
- Statement of Purpose
- Sponsor letter
- Letter of recommendation
- How to get PR in Canada after Study
- Best Guide for Canada PR Requirements: Process, Eligibility, Fee, and Time
Total Cost to Study Dental Diploma Courses in Canada for International Students
There are various top-ranked universities and colleges with dental diplomas available in Canada that are affordable and safe. They help you build your career in an effective way. Many colleges and universities also provide scholarship and placement opportunities for the future. For international students, the total cost and duration of the course vary by college.
The Dental Diploma Course costs between CAD 10,000 and CAD 40,000 to begin.
You might be interested in
- Total Cost to Study in Canada from Nepal
- Study in Canada from Nepal: Top Courses, Universities, Costs, Admissions, Scholarships, and Careers after Study
Scholarships for Dental Diploma Courses in Canada from Nepal
Despite the fact that Canada is an affordable country, international students find it difficult to adjust. They can do part-time jobs, but the earnings are still too little to survive without any other support system.
Seeing that Canadian colleges offer different scholarships for deserving international students Most international students get scholarships according to their grades. The diploma courses are fully funded and offered to international students. A diploma is very affordable; students get paid for jobs in Canada after the diploma.
Related information: Top Scholarship for Nepalese Students in Canada
Career Opportunities: Jobs after Dental Courses in Canada
After getting a certificate or diploma in Dental Courses international students will be able to get placement in many places. Similarly, they can also assist doctors in different hospitals. Furthermore, most universities offer internships to a large number of students.
After receiving their diploma, students can continue their education in Canada by enrolling in the Bachelor of Dental Science program. Dental school is the most affordable and highest-paying profession in Canada.
There are certain job opportunities to build your career in Dental courses in Canada which are mentioned below:
|Jobs||Average Annual Salary|
|Dental Assistants||CAD 40,000 – CAD 45,000|
|Dental Public Health Officer||CAD 95,000 – CAD 110,000|
|Dental Office Manager||CAD 90,000 – CAD 110,000|
|Treatment Coordinator||CAD 50,000 – CAD 60,000|
|Dental Technician||CAD 30,000 – CAD 100,000|
|Oral and maxillofacial Surgeon||CAD 190,000 CAD – CAD 195,000|
|Periodontist||CAD 220,000 – CAD 223,000|
|Dental Hygienist||CAD 60,000 – CAD 70,000|
You might be interested in: Best Part time Jobs for International Students in Canada
Conclusion: Study Dental Diploma Courses in Canada
Canadian universities and colleges provide a wide range of programs for international students. They provide students with internationally recognized and unique certificates, diplomas, and full-time degree programs. Canada is well-known for its dental diploma, as it is one of the most popular destinations for higher education.
Students are looked after, whether domestic or international. And that’s the reason why Canada is safe for international students. There may be various doubts and concerns about Canada, but Consultancy DAH is here to answer all of your questions.
- Study in Canada after 12th: Best Course Guide for +2 Graduates
- Medical Study in Canada
- Study Biomedical Engineering in Canada: Top Programs and Universities
- Study Masters in Information Technology in Canada for International Students