Aerospace Engineering is the study of airplanes, helicopters, and everything about them. Students from different corners of the world apply to study Aerospace Engineering in Canada.
Due to Canada’s advancement in invention and technology, as well as the country’s institutions and schools’ availability of a range of degrees. Along with that, in Canada, many students from all over the globe choose to study aerospace engineering there.
- Why Study Aerospace Engineering in Canada? Benefits of Studying Aerospace Engineering in Canada
- Eligibility Criteria: Study Aerospace Engineering in Canada
- Language Proficiency: Study Aerospace Engineering in Canada
- Documents Required: Study Aerospace Engineering in Canada
- Study Diploma in Aerospace Engineering
- Study Bachelors | Undergraduate in Aerospace Engineering in Canada
- Study PG | MS | Masters in Aerospace Engineering in Canada,
- Top Universities and Colleges to Study Aerospace Engineering in Canada
- Total Cost to Study Aerospace Engineering in Canada
- Top Aerospace Companies in Canada
- Conclusion: Study Aerospace Engineering in Canada
- FAQS: Study Aerospace Engineering in Canada
Why Study Aerospace Engineering in Canada? Benefits of Studying Aerospace Engineering in Canada
By studying Aerospace Engineering in Canada, students can benefit in various ways. From
Studying Aerospace engineering has a lot of benefits for both domestic and international students.
- Canadian Degree with International Recognition. Anywhere in the globe is a viable place to study and work for anyone with a Canadian degree. Universities and degrees from Canada are respected internationally.
- High-Paying Jobs. Both local and international students can choose part-time and full-time jobs in the field of aerospace engineering. Compared to other jobs, they have higher pay.
- Wide Range of Course Specializations. Studying Aerospace Engineering in Canada, students can choose from various course specializations.
- Work While Studying. International students can work part-time in Canada as they have ongoing classes. 20 hours a week during semesters and 30 hours during vacations or semester breaks.
- Prestigious Universities The best universities in the world are commonly regarded as Canadian universities. Engineering has a better reputation now than ever before.
Eligibility Criteria: Study Aerospace Engineering in Canada
- To enroll in undergraduate courses, students must have completed high school with an overall GPA of at least 3.5 or B+.
- To be admitted for postgraduate study, candidates must have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution and at least two to three years of relevant work experience.
- reputable English language examinations including the TOEFL, IELTS, and C1 Advanced.
- Updated Resume/CV (if needed)
- Clean police and medical records
Language Proficiency: Study Aerospace Engineering in Canada
English: A minimum of 6.0 in IELTS and no less than 90 in TOEFL.
French: Students are not required to learn French or to take a French language proficiency test, however, knowing the language is beneficial. Half of Canadians speak French, and numerous universities favor French over English.
Related information: How to prepare for IELTS Test? A guide for IELTS Test Preparation
Documents Required: Study Aerospace Engineering in Canada
- Letter of recommendation (LOR)
- Statement of Purpose (SOP)
- Acceptance Letter
- Valid passport and Citizenship
- English language proficiency test results
- Required academic documentation of high school and college
- Financial proof
Study Diploma in Aerospace Engineering
Diplomas in Aerospace Engineering are available for international students to study in Canada.
|S.N||Colleges | Universities||Programs|
|1||Georgian College||Advanced Diploma in Aviation Management|
|2||Seneca College||Diploma in Aviation OperationAdvanced Diploma in Aviation Safety|
Study Bachelors | Undergraduate in Aerospace Engineering in Canada
With a large number of international students studying in Canada, universities, and colleges in Canada offer a choice of undergraduate Aerospace Engineering courses.
|S.N||Colleges | Universities||Programs|
|1||Carleton University||Bachelor of Engineering in Aerospace Engineering|
|2||Ryerson University||BENG in Aerospace Engineering|
|3||Concordia University||Aerospace Engineering (BENG)|
|4||Seneca College||Bachelor Honours of Aviation Technology|
Study PG | MS | Masters in Aerospace Engineering in Canada,
This semester, pursue a master’s degree in aerospace engineering in Canada. As there are several courses available to students, numerous colleges in Canada offer master’s degrees in aerospace engineering.
Students can choose the course they want to study, as when it comes to Aerospace Engineering, Canada offers plenty of them.
|1||Concordia University||Aerospace Engineering (MENG)|
|2||Ryerson University||Master of Applied Science in Aerospace Engineering|
|3||Carleton University||Master of Engineering in Aerospace Engineering|
|4||McGill University||MENG Aerospace Engineering|
|5||University of Toronto||MASc in Aerospace Science and EngineeringMaster of Applied Science in Aerospace and EngineeringMaster of Engineering in Aerospace Science and Engineering Master of Science in Aerospace Science and Engineering|
You might want to know:
- Study Masters in Canada from Nepal
- Postgraduate Diploma in Canada for International Students
- Top Courses To Study in Canada For International Students
Top Universities and Colleges to Study Aerospace Engineering in Canada
Canada is home to some of the world’s greatest institutions, which offer world-class education. The universities in Canada are world-renowned. International students may be found in large numbers on college campuses since the country boasts some of the most prestigious universities in the world, which draw students from all over the world.
Some of the top universities and colleges to study Aerospace Engineering in Canada are:
- University of Toronto
- Ryerson Univerity
- Concordia University
- McGill University
- Carleton University
- Seneca College
- Georgian College
Total Cost to Study Aerospace Engineering in Canada
The cost of studying aerospace engineering in Canada varies depending on whether you’re applying for a diploma, a bachelor’s degree, or a master’s degree. Each course and level of study has its own set of tuition fees.
Every college and university has its own distinct prizes based on various criteria, such as time duration, level of study, and whether or not scholarships are provided.
the total cost of studying Aerospace Engineering in Canada is:
- Diploma: CAD CAD 10,000 to 20,000
- Undergraduate: CAD 35,000 to 80,000
- Post Graduate: CAD 19,000 to 68,000
You might be interested in :
Top Aerospace Engineering Jobs in Canada
For students studying aerospace engineering in Canada, it would be difficult for them to find a good job as per their studies at first. But as they complete their studies, there will be various opportunities that meet their skills.
|S.N||Aerospace Engineering Jobs||Annual Salary|
|1||Aeronautical Engineer||CAD 60,000 to 145,000|
|2||Data Processing Manager||CAD 60,000 to 80,000|
|3||Mechanical Engineer||CAD 45,000 to 70,000|
|4||Military Aerospace Engineer||CAD 70,000 to 100,000|
|5||Aircraft Production Manager||CAD 127,000 to 415,000|
|6||Aerospace Designer Checker||CAD 60,000 to 90,000|
Top Aerospace Companies in Canada
Here are some of the top aerospace companies in Canada, as follows:
- CMC Electronics
- Viking Air Ltd.
- Collins Aerospace
- KF Aerospace
- CAE Int.
- MDA Corporation
- Bombardier Inc.
Conclusion: Study Aerospace Engineering in Canada
Want to pursue a career in aerospace engineering in Canada? Canada is a popular destination for international students wishing to study abroad. Consider studying aerospace engineering in Canada, which is well ahead of other countries in terms of growth and expertise.
You want to secure your place at your selected university and college with the help of skilled counselors at the Consultancy dAh, who can advise you on the appropriate path after you’ve decided to pursue your dreams.
- Study in Canada from Nepal
- How to get PR in Canada after Study
- Intakes in Canada
- Study Engineering in Canada for International Students
FAQS: Study Aerospace Engineering in Canada
What are the top universities to study aerospace Engineering in Canada?
Some of the top colleges and universities to study Aerospace Engineering in Canada are:
What is the cost of studying aerospace engineering in Canada?
Aerospace engineering studies may be pricey, depending on the level, course, and institution or university to which they are applying. A bachelor’s degree often costs between CAD 35,000 and 80,000, a master’s degree between CAD 19,000 and CAD 68,000, and a diploma typically costs between CAD 10,000 and 20,000.
What are the undergraduate courses to study Aerospace Engineering in Canada?
Some of the programs to study undergraduate Aerospace Engineering in Canada are:
Bachelor Honours of Aviation Technology
Bachelor of Engineering in Aerospace Engineering
Aerospace Engineering (BENG)
BENG in Aerospace Engineering